I'm still amazed this year is passing so quickly! I've been designing the kids invitations and trying to plan their party and I just can't believe how close it is. I've got a little over 3 weeks to get this party ready. I've still got to get the invitations printed, mailed, goodie bags, cakes ordered, gifts to buy. Wow, it's coming so quickly. I'm still sad that my little girl is going to be one soon, she's walking more, talking more, and pretty soon I will be weaning her. It's so sad and hard to deal with. She's my last and it's tough.
Work is going pretty well. There's lots to do and of course never enough time to do it. I need to get John to get in the attic and get the lights and stuff down for Christmas too. Wow, Thanksgiving is early this year, it just doesn't seem possible that it's almost Christmas time. My birthday is coming up too. Groan, another year older. It's funny how as a child they come so slowly and you look forward to them, and as you get older, they come much too quickly and you dread them almost. lol
This weekend I went to Bunco/candle party and had a good time. Saturday was a Preds game, I had to cancel my Avon meeting since John had a migraine and didn't even wake up until 30 minutes after the meeting started. Sunday we had a playdate at the park, and then we took the kids shopping to see what kind of stuff they REALLY wanted for birthday and Christmas.
This week, I have lots of work to do, a consignment sale and a Preds game. Well, off to take a nice hot bubble bath. That's my postive thought of the day. lol
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I am looking forward to their birthday party.
Hope you enjoyed your bath.
Post a Comment