CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Busy

Wow, the past couple of weeks has just been so busy, I'm ready to slow down and take a deep breath, but I guess that will have to wait. I went to a consignment sale tonight with Tanya and then we went to dinner. I didn't think the sale was that good, but somehow managed to still spend too much, darn hairbows. Dinner was yummy, but Elena has been such a handful the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping it's just teething. She wants to be held, you hold her, she wants down, then cries and screams and wants you to hold her. Oh yes, my little diva in training. Boys are so much simpler.

Tomorrow I have a Preds game, Friday another consignment sale, and then Tastefully Simple party. Saturday is Sesame Street and another Preds game. Maybe Sunday I can take a breath. We finally got the invites finished and mailed. Woo hoo!!! I hope we get a good turnout. Jackson really loves to have friends to play with. My Mom's group is having a Santa party the same day, so I hope that doesn't affect the turnout too horribly. We invited lots of kiddos. Yes, I think I may be crazy for inviting so many, but hey, the party is all about the kids and I want them to have fun, who really needs the sanity, huh? lol

2 comments:

Anonymous

You need to slow down girlie!
Can't wait to see Elena in those hair bows.

Margie

Joshua loves the invite! He can't wait to come to Jackson's and Elena's party :)