Today has just been a crappy day from the start. Elena is making me so stressed right now because she's not very interested in nursing anymore, she wants real food instead. So when I try to feed her, she's grunting and kicking and screaming, ugh. I wish she would just take a bottle great, but she's not really into those either, just baby food and cereal. Oh and paper, gosh that girl wants to eat all paper she can get her hands on.
I won't go into the details of my day, as I would just get more frustrated. I just thought I would vent for a minute and then I have to get back to work. Yes, I'm working late tonight. Wasn't planning on it, but had so much stuff come up today, that here I am. At least it's quiet though, as hubby took the kids home.
Elena has her 6 month checkup tomorrow, I hope she does well and that if she gets shots, they aren't too bad for her, or Mommy either. Jackson is good. He spent the night at my Mom's this weekend, and I missed him horribly. She doesn't understand how I can miss him so much when he's only gone for 24 hrs, but I do miss him. We do everything together as a family. We had kids because we wanted to spend time with them. I always joke about wanting to get rid of them, but then when I do, I just miss them terribly. Yes, I suppose I am crazy. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Maybe I just like to bitch. lol
Oh Elena slept in her crib for the first time Saturday night. It was certainly time as she is WAY too big for her bassinet. We finally put it together, yes, we are slackers, well actually just way too busy. She didn't do so well the first night but she did great last night. Yay!! Of course I worried all night about her suffocating on her blanket or something happening to her. What would I do if I couldn't worry? It's just in my nature. Anyway, the kids are good, hubby is driving me nuts, and I now I must go back to work. I'll update tomorrow about Elena's appointment. Wish her and me luck!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hope you can get things done and relax some. I know what you are saying about worrying. I am a total worry wart!! Let me know how the appointment goes.
Hope you can get things done and relax some. I know what you are saying about worrying. I am a total worry wart!! Let me know how the appointment goes.
Wyatt is the same way with only wanting real food now - but he does take the bottle, so I cant complain too much lol..have you tried cutting out one nursing session? Wyatts down to just 3 bottles a day now instead of his 4 before food and that helped him not get so aggravated.. hang in there.. hope she did well at her appt!
Post a Comment