Do you ever just feel like you are completely losing it? I think I am just about to. I know the stress of working a lot, especially when you are trying to work with 2 little ones underfoot, but even though I keep telling myself it will get better, will it really? I suppose so, but just when I think the end to this insanity is in sight, we get slammed with more crap. sigh....
I feel guilty. Guilty for not spending as much time with my kids as they are used to. Guilty for taking out my anger and frustration out on them. Guilty for wanting to run away to escape it all. Guilty for not thinking very nice thoughts about my hubby. Basically guilty for a little bit of everything.
I know the stress is intensifying everything, and my hormones as well. My hormones hit an all new low about 7 months after having Jackson, and I'm 5+ months along with Elena and I can feel it brewing. Whew, take a deep breath and try to keep going. It will get better. I suppose I should have waited until I was in a better mood before posting this, but sometimes it just helps to get it out. Maybe this will help.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment