CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photos of the kids

This weekend we finally did some 6 month shots of Elena and 3 1/2 year shots of Jackson. We still need to do some family shots, but we were pressed for time. It was so hot outside I thought I would die and Jackson wasn't very cooperative. Elena fell face first one time right into the dirt, she didn't like that too much. She also fell backwards one time, didn't care for that either. lol She LOVED the grass though, it was hard keeping it out of her grubby little hands. Overall I think the photos came out pretty good, although I wish the wind hadn't been blowing her bangs in her face and I wish we had gotten better shots of her piggies. We really need to get a family shot of us though, we just need more time. I don't have any shots of the 4 of us I don't think.
http://JohnReed.smugmug.com/photos/sspopup.mg?AlbumID=3060890

1 comments:

Tasha

those are GREAT!!! Im a sucker for the b&w!!! Shes so gorgeous!! and Jackson has gotten so big! I love the ones where hes pulling his shirt up lol...