Grrr, I had a long post typed out and tried to publish and lost the whole thing. So here's a quick synopsis. Work's busy, Elena's getting over a cold, Jackson's doing really well in speech class, I dyed my hair black and like it. Still have the lizard, wish we didn't. Disney's a no go for now, wish we were going, but my Mom can't make it yet. Spring Break is coming up and hopefully to make up for the Disney disapointment, DIL is coming to town and the guys will go to LBL. Us girls will hang here and do girlie things.
Went to the movies with a friend last night. We saw Dear John, and while it was pretty good, the ending left a little to be desired. We still had a great time though. I need to try to start making more time for friends, especially those that I don't see often.
This weekend, hopefully the weather will stay good and we can play outside, I have cleaning to do, playing on my new cricut ( which I'm hoping to learn how to be a little more crafty) and shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment