CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blah

So I'm not doing so good on updating like I had planned, not feeling much like a new me, although I have been trying to do lots of organizing, but it's so completely foreign to me, and I have no idea what I'm doing that it just further frustrates and aggravates me.

I'm feeling very bitter right now, hurt by so many things lately, that I need to remember to shake it off and keep moving, but that doesn't always seem so easy. No, this isn't suicide talk or anything crazy like that, it's just hard, hard to breathe, hard to not feel bitter, hard to keep trying when it feels like you're just going backwards. Sucks, but maybe it's the seasonal stuff ( all this ugly weather) that just further amplifies all of it. So I'm having a pity party, and maybe after the party, I'll feel better by releasing it all and things will be great. Hopeful....