CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello

Gosh how time flies! Jackson's getting used to going to school, although we're still not used to waking up that early. lol Work is , blah, hope it picks up soon. Leny and I are a feeling a little icky right now, hope it clears up soon, we have a big plans for the rest of the week. Playdate tomorrow, Grandma's for the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed, she seems much better today than yesterday.

I realize I let too much time go by, so I'm going to try to update more frequently.

Jackson was in an automobile accident last week, he was riding with my neighbor and her grandson and they were going to Patterson Park, when she ran a red light and crashed. Aaarrgh!! She called me to tell me he was okay, but I could hear him crying in the background. It was such a horrible feeling and I couldn't get to my baby fast enough. Drove me nuts. He ended up being okay, just a little burn from the seatbelt and his tongue was a little bloody from biting it during impact. He's more scared than anything about wrecks now, and poor kid, now his friend thinks it's my son's fault for talking and doesn't want to be friends anymore. My poor kid.

0 comments: