So today I am in a much better mood. We went on a playdate last night at the park w/ some friends and it was just what I needed. It was so nice to just go, let the kids have a good time, and I had a great time as well. John even joined us later. There was no drama and it was just good to be able to relax a bit.
This week should be plenty busy. I have to work most of the week, we had the playdate last night, a playdate Wednesday, another possible one Thursday, and a game night w/ friends Friday night. I'm really looking forward to game night. I don't get to play games often, so I think this should be really fun, gonna play Catch Phrase, never played that one, but I'm sure they'll teach me how.
I'm gonna see if Mom can take the kids this weekend as John and I need to work most of the weekend. blech. Wish we didn't, Saturday there were so many fun things to do w/ the kids, but oh well, I'm sure they'll be more later.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Have fun playing the games. Sorry you have to work so much!!
enjoy your evening tonight and hopefully the weekend of work will go quickly!!!
Post a Comment