Lately I've had to learn to let go of my pride and learn to ask for help. It's not easy for me to do that, but I guess sometimes you just have to do it. My neighbor, friends and family ( My Mom in particular) have just been awesome with their offers of help. I'm starting to feel better, although I think lately I've definitely been on my feet too much. Mom's coming to help me today, she's going to the store ( we're in dire need of the basics) and to help me do some laundry and pick things up around here. I'm lucky enough that my former cleaning lady is available to help me clean the house, which is great seeing as how my FIL will be here Wednesday. Work has been majorly kicking our butts, we've been working everyday until at least 9, sometimes midnight. I feel so badly for the kids, they're having a tough time of it. You do what you've got to do though.
Today, the kids have a birthday party, thanks again Christy for picking up that darling gift, I know it will be a huge hit! I'm staying home with Mom to get the house straightened, the cable guy is coming to re-hook up a home phone line, and John's got to work most of the weekend.
On a positive note, a friend that is like family to me, found out his wife is pregnant, I am thrilled!!! He'll make a wonderful daddy. I had something funny happen when I took Jackson to school the other day, I walked him in, which is the first time I've gone since I'm hobbled right now, anyway, there were two little girls and the one girl looked at me and asked if Jackson was my brother. HAHAHAHA, I thought that was hysterical!!! The other little girl looked at her like she was mental and told her I was Jackson's mommy. Kids, too cute.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
hang in there!!! you are doing great!! and i am happy to help anyway i can : )
Post a Comment