CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

The kids are finally back home after being with my Mom for 4 days, I forgot how much I enjoy having Elena to keep me company at work. Jackson couldn't wait to go back to school to see his friends. I'm going to look at some schools for Elena next week, I'm thinking 2-3 days a week, which hopefully will be perfect for everyone.

My foot actually hurts more now than it did when I first broke it. I've gotten it caught on several things at work, which made it hurt worse, it's not easy getting around these days, but at least my boot looks pretty, I went to Michael's and added lots of color. No reason in being plain. I think I might be going through a little bit of a mid-life crisis. Wee!!! I don't know I just think I should start doing the things I want to do and not worry so much about what others think. I posted a new blinky that I like.... Don't act, be. Yep, good life lesson I think. I'm ready to just be me. Now I've always been me, for the most part, but I still have more to go I think.

I'm weening off my meds, and I think it suits me a little better. Other than that, not much going on. Life is fairly boring right now. sigh

0 comments: