Okay, so far not really achieving my goals for the year, but hey, it's only the beginning, so maybe there's still hope. This week I didn't get much accomplished at work, nor really at home either. I swear, my children are so needy, I can never get much done. Of course I guess it would help if I could stay off the computer. It seems like every time I turn around Jackson, Elena, hubby, or kitties need something. I never seem to get anything actually finished.
Jackson went to the dentist last week, and it was awful! Granted I know we could do better on brushing, taking him to the dentist more often, etc, but he's been to the dentist a few times, but wow, the dentist made me feel like an awful mom. Apparently we don't know how to brush properly, he should be flossing, and he's got the worst decay in his mouth for a kid his age that she's ever seen. Thanks for holding back lady. grrr. Also Elena was a bit of a handful running through the place. Jackson goes to a new dentist Tuesday, and I am hoping to not take Elena, and that he will be okay. They are going to sedate him, and hopefully he won't really have as many cavities as that mean wicked dentist we went to last week said.
Hubby has a dr appt Wednesday . His blood pressure is very high ( gee I wonder how that happened??? duh) and I hope that he will be fine. He doesn't want medication, but I'm thinking they will have to put him on something.
I went to Bunco last night, didn't win. Bummer. I had fun, but really missed hubby and the kids. How on Earth can I be around them so much, and yet still miss them?? I'm crazy I suppose. We all went to a birthday party today, with a magician who did the most amazing balloon animals. Jackson absolutely loved it!!
I still need to find time to go to my dr, I had to cancel my appt last month, and am way overdue. I also still need to get a cavity filled. I tell you it's impossible to get these sort of things done for myself. The two days ( 5 hours a day) that the kids are at MDO, I am supposed to be catching up on work, and the rest of the time the kids are with me. I hate taking them to stuff like appointments as Elena likes to disobey me and run. Love running errands with kids, but eh, what else can I do?? lol I just keep telling myself it will get better when they get a little older.
Nothing much else going on lately, I don't think my meds are working too well, that's one reason I desperately need to go to my dr, but as this week is already booked with Jackson's dentist appointment and hubby's dr appointment, I guess it will just have to wait another week or two.
I've been missing my sister lately, well, the relationship we used to have. I just can't bring myself to call her, as I know that nothing's changed, it's not going to be the way it used to be ( when things were good between us), but I miss her. We used to be so close, like best friends, I always kind of thought of her like a mother to me, since my Mom was gone much of my childhood. I hope she misses me too, but I'm not thinking so. sigh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment