Wow, it's been a while since I posted and yet it seems like it's been much longer than it has been. Well, I'm at least mostly out of my funk. I was feeling a little blue yesterday, but overall things are better. John did finally find his keys, they had fallen into the diaper bag. Let's see, what all has has happened?
Right now Jackson is screaming on the naughty stool, oh the joys of a spoiled rotten almost 4 year old. He's been having a lot more fits lately, I have to admit I was much more lax while sick, and now we're all paying the price.
I am finally starting to feel much better but am still on my antibiotics. I need to get better so I can go get my flu shot. I need to get the kids flu shots this week. Work has been pretty busy and I just can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.
Elena has begun taking a few steps on her own here and there, I can't wait until she can start walking, she gets so frustrated that she can't on her own. She also received her first kiss at MDO a little over a week ago. She kissed him back. My gosh, they start younger and younger don't they? She got another kiss from him this week, but fortunately she didn't kiss him back. She also learned how to drink from a straw. I'm amazed at how quickly she learned that.
Jackson is doing good, although his eating is horrific and his fits are killing us. I'm going to have to work much harder with him. He's so smart and strong willed it makes it very difficult. John is feeling better as well too. I swear, I don't know how he sleeps through stuff. I got very little to no sleep last night. Ever since I had kids, I sleep even lighter than before. Plus I had a kitten that kept attacking my feet and hair all night. Two cats fighting in the night, Jackson fell out of bed and Elena woke up at 4. Somehow he manages to sleep through most of this. HTH?????
Last night we went to the Predators game and I ended up not enjoying the game at all. It was nice to see Vokoun back, but I was actually hoping the Panther would win, as I will always be a die hard Vokoun fan, and surprisingly the Preds won. They have been horrible lately and yet, the one game I want them to lose, they win. grrr. Vokoun gave up the game winning goal with less than a minute to go. I hated to see him lose like that. I left the arena an unhappy camper, epspecially since the kids were driving us nuts last night too, and John lost a top to Elena's bottle. I don't know how I have so many bottles and so few caps for them. Where the heck do they go????
I might take the kids to the flea market today, John has to work, and then maybe ROCCtoberfest. My cousin is supposed to come up next week to build our new deck. Keep your fingers crossed!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Glad you are feeling better. I know how it is to have a strong willed child. :) Hugs to ya. Glad you updated!
Post a Comment