CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello again

So not doing so good on keeping this updated, but I don't think many still follow this, so I guess it's okay. lol

Happenings:
First and most importantly is I finally got Elena potty trained. A lot of it was my fault, just too busy w/ work, and going here, there and everywhere, plus she is stubborn, but I bit the bullet and she has done super! She's even consistenly dry overnight, she still has an occasional accident, but I am so happy and so proud of her. So glad we're done w/ diapers!!

School for Jackson is starting much earlier than I realized. We booked our Florida vacation in the middle of August, thinking he started school at the end of August. Well, guess I should have checked because they start at the BEGINNING of August. Bad mommy moment for me, but the kid's just gonna have to miss a little school, because if I change the dates, it costs more.

Things have been a little nuts around here, we've been so busy and pretty much have plans every day of the month, I need to remind myself of my vow to start saying no and doing less.

0 comments: